Well. A long time it has been. Life has once again sped away from me. The little peanut in this post is my FOURTH child, who turned 18 months yesterday. Meet G...my little girl who already knows what she wants from life. I just wish I could catch up and figure out what exactly that is most days. That would probably cut down on the screaming ;). Some days I still can't believe I have four kiddos.
My eight year old recently started her own blog. Yup, by herself. Then she asked me why I wasn't blogging anymore. Fair question. So....why not? I spent yesterday giving a good friend weaning advice (my little G is still happily nursing away), the day before helping my sister with sick baby troubleshooting (for my adorable niece E...whom they obligingly named by a different initial so my shorthand can continue), shot a message to someone else asking about the joys of baby weight and then, today was trying to put together gluten free cooking information for another friend who is new to the lifestyle.
So, while I sat here eating my uber delicious, from scratch gluten free cinnamon rolls, I realized that maybe my life is not all that typical. Evidence;
1. I have four beautiful children (two boys, two girls)...and yes, I HAD them myself--to all the people who stare at me in confusion wanting to know if they were adopted or my stepkids
2. I am a little fitness obsessed (along with my workout partner J)
3. I cook almost entirely from scratch thanks to my girls. The oldest, C, has celiac disease and must follow a strict gluten free diet and the small one threw a dairy allergy at me (just in case gluten free wasn't fun enough)
4. My Little A was diagnosed with autism at age 2, so let's throw special needs into my repertoire.
5. My awesome hubby, B, is an active duty Marine pilot so I get to be a patriotic military spouse who, while proud and still in love with her man, is often "going at it" alone.
6. Now I'm tired. I've overwhelmed myself with my own life--ha!
I guess the point is, maybe I do have something to talk about. Maybe. I guess we'll see. The only thing I've learned is that the more I live, the less I know. I'm just trying to figure it out as I go. Perhaps we can figure it out together.
Let's see what hits me to talk about tomorrow ;)